May Athletics & Activities
This month in Epiphany Athletics & Activities
May 2019 Newsletter
* Scholastic Bowl: Congrats to our Scholastic Bowl for a spot in the State Tournament on Friday at 1:00 pm. This is the first time an Epiphany Team has qualified for the State Tournament in Scholastic Bowl. We will be having a Pep Assembly on Thursday, May 2 at 2:45 pm. All Good Luck!
* Track: The track team will compete in Sectionals this weekend. Good luck to the Track Team.
* Golf: We are still looking for 6 girls and 3 boys to compete in the IESA Golf Tournament. The tournament is held on Wed., Sept. 4. We must register prior to June 1 or the fee goes up. Each golfer is responsible for paying $40.00 and this does not count towards your yearly activity fees. The fee is non-refundable.
* Baseball: Mark your calendars for Aug. 5 when Baseball season officially kicks off. There will be a Parent Meeting on Monday, May 13 at 6:00 pm in the Lyceum for those that are interested in playing baseball in the fall. Please contact Coach Eickhorst with any questions. email@example.com
* Softball: Mark your calendars for July 29, the start of Softball season. There will be a Parent Meeting on Monday, May 13 at 6:00 pm in the Lyceum for those that are interested in playing softball in the fall. Please contact Coach York with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
* 5/6 Girls/ Boys Basketball coaching opportunities: Please be sure to let me know if you are interested in helping with the 5/6 boys or girls basketball teams next season. It will begin before you know it!
* Volunteer Opportunity: May begins new volunteer hours for the 2019-2020. If anyone would like to help with the uniform organization project please be sure to let me know.
* Summer Camps: Be on the lookout for Summer Camp Brochures in your child's folders in the coming weeks. We host boys and girls basketball along with volleyball camps.
Boys Basketball: June 24-27 Grades 1-4 ~ 4:30-6:15 / Grades 5-8 6:30-8:15.
Girls Basketball: July 8-11 Grades 1-4 ~ 4:30-6:15 / Grades 5-8 6:30-8:15.
Thank you to the following sponsors for the 2018-2019 school year! We appreciate your donation and we encourage our Epiphany Families to support their businesses!
- Our Favorite Things Boutique
- Orthopedics of Illinois
- Sugar Creek Orthodontics
- Kris Spaulding Construction
- Paul Davis Restoration
- Frontier Communications
- Country Financial
* Advertising opportunities: If you or someone you know has a business and is looking for an opportunity to advertise please let me know. We are currently looking for sponsorships for Lyceum Banners. Mary Lee Merilatt email