Creating a ParentsWeb Account
Epiphany uses RenWeb as our school information system and gradebook. RenWeb offers a private and secure portal called ParentsWeb that allows parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting the information from others. Information that you will find in ParentsWeb includes your child’s grades, attendance, and a school directory.
The instructions below guide you in creating your ParentsWeb account.
- Go to ParentsWeb Account
- Click on 'Create New ParentsWeb Account'.
- Type EC-IL in District Code, a valid Email address, and click 'Create Account'.
- Below the email field, you should see a confirmation message that an email has been sent to you. If you receive an error message about invalid credentials, it may mean that the school has a different email address in the system for you than the one you are trying to use. If this happens, email email@example.com and give her the email address you want to use. You will be able to create your account after the email address is corrected in RenWeb.
- Go to your email and open the message from RenWeb Support.
- Click 'Create your ParentsWeb login' in the email. This link is only valid for 6 hours.
- A window will open displaying your Name and RenWeb ID
- Type a User Name, Password and Confirm the password. Click 'Save Password'.
- A message displays at the top of the browser, 'User Name/Password successfully updated'.
- You can now return to the ParentsWeb login screen and login using your new user name and password.
- ParentsWeb is available to parents of preschool through 8th grade students.
- Online grades are available for 3rd through 8th grade students. Because parents can view grades at any time, we do not send home paper copies of the mid-term progress reports.
- Our school website and Edmodo will continue to be the primary source of most school information from the teachers and staff (school calendar, announcements, classroom pages, homework, etc.). Edmodo is only used in the Junior High. RenWeb will be the primary source for grades and family directory.
- If you have any problems or questions about ParentsWeb, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.