K-8 Student Registration Information for 2018-2019Click here for 2018-2019 Tuition and Fees
Online registration for current Epiphany families will open on February 1, 2018. After March 1, registration opens for new families, potentially jeopardizing existing student's place in school.CURRENT KMAELC AND EPIPHANY CATHOLIC SCHOOL FAMILIESReturning students enrolling in K through 8th grade (current KMAELC students should use this process to enroll in Kindergarten)
NEW FAMILIES OR CURRENT FAMILIES WITH A NEW STUDENT TO EPIPHANY CATHOLIC SCHOOLRegistration for prospective families for the upcoming 2018-19 school year opens March 1, 2018. To apply as a new student, please follow the instructions below.
- Log into your FACTS account. If you have forgotten your user name and or password, click on the 'Forgot User Name/Password' link. Do not click on 'Create New ParentsWeb Account'.
- Click on 'Family Information' on the left and then select 'Enrollment/Reenrollment'.
- The screen should show a list of your current students. If your student(s) is missing, it could be because your tuition is not current or because your parent account is not linked to your student(s) in the FACTS online enrollment process. RenWeb sets up a default parent as having enrollment responsibility for each student. The first default is the custodial mother living at the same address as the student.
- For questions regarding tuition, contact Angie at the parish office, 452-2585 x.206.
- To determine if a student is properly linked or to change the parent responsible for completing the online enrollment packet, contact the school office at 452-3268 x.300 or email email@example.com.
- Click on 'Enrollment Packet Status' by each student's name and follow the instructions provided.
- Go to the Online Application page to start this process.
- Create an account and then login to the account.
- Click on 'Create A New Student Application' and follow the instructions provided.
- Parents submitting an application for Kindergarten will be contacted by the school to set up an appointment to assess their applicant for Kindergarten readiness.
- School administration will notify each family of the status of their application(s).
- After the application has been accepted, an email will be sent to parents with instructions for accessing FACTS to complete the enrollment process. Information required to complete the process includes emergency contacts, medical history, and agreements to follow school policies, family commitments, and service hour requirements.