Dear Epiphany Catholic School Family:
Thank you for entrusting your child(ren) to the faculty and staff at Epiphany Catholic School for the 2016-17 school year. As you reflect on your student’s experience at Epiphany thus far, I truly hope that it speaks well of our mission to provide an outstanding formation, on the spiritual, moral, intellectual, and human levels.
On February 1st, registration for 2017-2018 will be open to you and other current families to reserve a place for your child(ren) for the Fall. On March 1, registration opens to those interested in our school who are not current families; they too can reserve open spaces. Parents are reminded that they need to be in good standing with parish and school accounts; this is defined on page 7 of the Parent/Student Handbook.
We are proud of our school and feel it offers our children a tremendous educational experience. The 2016-2017 school year has been marked by many positive highlights, which include:
- The opening of our newly remodeled administrative suites in the K-5 Building. Renovations include a new conference room, remodeled Girls/Boys Restrooms and the addition of a Family Restroom.
- The introduction of a new Science curriculum; this will be followed next year by newer materials reflecting the newly authored Next Generation Science Standards.
- The replacement of the blocks and other materials in the Lego Robotics Program, part of the STREAM program in the junior high.
- The completion of the Outdoor Classroom at the west end of our campus. We look forward to Spring and the expanded use of the area.
- Finally, and most importantly, Level 2 (Grades 1-2-3) experiences are coming closer to reality with the training of staff and the furnishing of three atria dedicated to the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
These are only a few of our accomplishments as a community. Hopefully, you have personally witnessed progress where it matters most of all: in your beloved child(ren).
Catholic education is a gift that will last a child’s lifetime and, as you know, requires significant sacrifice. We believe that our school showcases the highest academic standards and principles, in a faith-filled, warm, family-like environment. Please register as soon as possible and remain a part of a great story being told in Bloomington-Normal. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
May God Bless You and Your Family,
Epiphany Catholic Schoo