Pre-3, Pre-4 & Pre-K Registration
Kathryn Marie Albee Early Learning Center Pre School RegistrationKMAELC is hosting an Open House on Wednesday, January 16, from 6 - 7:30 pm! Families will receive a folder that includes a curriculum brochure, Catechesis of the Good Shepherd booklet, information about our certified Nature Explore Outdoor Classroom, and more! Families are welcome to visit our classrooms and ask any questions they may have. We look forward to meeting you! Can't make it to the Open House? No problem! Please email Ms. Lanham to set up a tour!Registration for the 2019-2020 school year will begin in January. Current KMAELC and Epiphany Catholic School families and parishioners of Epiphany Catholic Church are able to register online starting on Monday, January 14, 2019. Online registration for the general public will begin on Monday, January 28, 2019.Check out the following flyer to read more about the classes we are offering for the 2019-2020 school year!KMAELC Classes for 2019-2020
Please note that tuition amounts, including Option to Stay, were adjusted to include the $50 registration fees. We are doing away with a fee due at the time of registration this year as we move to total FACTS processing for tuition and all incidental billiing for the upcoming school year.
Registration in FACTS SIS (previously RenWeb) is student based and the instructions below reflect that.
Instructions for families with an existing KMAELC student
- Log into ParentsWeb
- Click on Apply / Enroll on the left and then select Enrollment / Reenrollment.
- The screen should show a list of your current students (KMAELC-8th grade). *If your KMAELC student is missing, contact Ms. Lanham*
- Click on “Start Enrollment Packet” next to each KMAELC student’s name.
Visit HERE for instructions to create a ParentsWeb account.
Instructions for families with a new KMAELC student
- Copy and paste this link into your web browser: https://ec-il.client.renweb.com/oa/?memberid=1369
- Create an account and then login to the account OR click on Online Application / Log In to use a previously created account (created when registering an older child for preschool the first time).
- Click on the "Create A New Student Application" button.
- Follow the instructions provided on the first page of the application.
- Click "Complete Review and Submit Application".